Lately we've been discussing a million things we want to do in the future. These discussions always foster a lot of excitement and passion, because we can't wait for all of the things that are coming. Here's a little recap of the best parts of our most recent meeting.
1. We have a new manager named Brianna Lantz. Brianna has been a friend of ours for a while now, and we are stoked to be working with her. We have a lot of trust and respect for her, and we know she will be able to help us do things that we can't do alone.
2. We have two really big shows to announce in the future! One in February and then one in April. Stay tuned -- you will not want to miss either of these.
3. We are undergoing some preliminary planning for creating Us on Roofs T-shirts on sale at concerts.
4. We recently recorded a new song, "Fossils," which we've been playing at all our concerts. We have some exciting news about the release of this song, so, once again, stay tuned.
5. We have THREE new songs! And we are really stoked about each of them. That means we have 5 songs that we're ready to record... hint hint. We're starting to talk about recording another EP. Possibly a summer release? We'll see.
As always, thank you to everyone who has been supporting us for the last year. Without you guys, we would not be nearly as passionate about our shows and songs and the like. And thank you to everyone who has just recently started listening to us after seeing a recent show like our Neumo's or EMP Sky Church shows.
Mikey and Us on Roofs